What does 4Wealth Advisors Inc (“4Wealth”) do with your personal information?
- Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
4Wealth collects and maintains your personal information so we can provide investment services to you. The types of personal information we collect and share can include:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms to open an account or provide investment advice to you such as your name, home or business address, tax identification number, telephone number, and financial information; Information that we generate to service your accounts such as reporting and transaction information; Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account or about your transactions, such as trade confirmations and statements from brokerage firms.
- All financial companies need to share clients’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their clients’ personal information; the reasons 4Wealth chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
- For our everyday business purposes—such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes—to offer our products and services to you
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For non-affiliates to market to you
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
4WEALTH ADVISORS, INC.
What we do
How does 4Wealth Advisors, Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does 4Wealth Advisors, Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
open an account or deposit/withdraw funds
create a financial plan or use your investor checking account
use your linked credit or debit card
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
affiliates from using your information to market to you
sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
To limit our sharing
Call (708) 695-5300 - Peter Recchia, (CPA, AIF) - Chief Compliance Officer
Visit us online at https://4wealthfg.com/
Call (708) 695-5300 or go to https://4wealthfg.com/